Quick and smart tips.
Have you been thinking of taking steps to start saving for your kid’s college funds? Have you decided on how much you need to save and chosen what saving plan you would like to use? Setting realistic goals to reach your savings target, starting early, and not procrastinating is key.
Here’s are a few tips on getting more funds in your bucket.
- Enroll your kids in extra-curricular activities, where they can have fun, make new friends and earn cash at the same time.
- Encourage them to come up with ideas to earn cash from their hobbies.
- Get financial help from relatives and friends, turning all material gifts into cash.
- Sign up for consumer reward programs.
- Stop storing unused products, instead, liquefy them for cash.
Do you have more tips on how to save more cash for kids’ college fund? Please share.